Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat!

Yesterday was my first Halloween! Me, mommy, and daddy went over to mommy and daddy's friend's house and helped give out candy to trick or treaters. We had lots of fun! I had two costumes for Halloween. My first costume was a penguin and that costume is really soft and I will probably be able to wear it when it gets cold out.

My second costume is one that mommy's friend Julie and daddy decided I had to have when we all went shopping last weekend. So here I am in my second costume as a skunk:


As you can tell I was very excited to be wearing my costumes!




1 comment:

Corey said...

Hi Madeline,
I know we haven't met yet but we will in a few months when you come home for Christmas. I saw your grandma today and she told me your mom set up this blog. I'm so excited to see you. You are so cute and I can't believe how big you're getting!! Both of your Halloween costumes were adorable. Your grandma was telling me about the skunk one :) Hope you've been having fun growing up with your mom and dad....I'm sure you are!

See you soon,
Corey