Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My First Visit to the Pumpkin Patch

On Sunday, me, mommy, and mommy's friend Julie went to the pumpkin patch. It was a huge farm where you could pick your own pumpkin, apples, tomatoes, and corn. First mommy and Julie ate caramel apples that they said were really good! Then mommy bought some apples, fresh brocolli, and a little pumpkin for me.

Next we went on a hayride that took us to the patch so we could pick our pumpkins. I was in awe of both the hay and the pumpkins. I didn't want to look up at the camera for a picture because I was too busy checking out the hay and the pumpkin. Mommy had to stop me a few times from eating the hay!




2 comments:

meghan said...

madeline your hair cut is adorable it makes you looker cuter then you already are. I hope mommey got you a good pumpkin.. wish i could of been there
LOVE YA
MEGHAN!!!

meghan said...

madeline tonights your first halloween I hope you look cute :) I hope to see lots of pictures! have mommey get you lots of candy love you cutie
Meghan!!!