Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Aunt Mindy's Visit


Last Thursday Aunt Mindy (that's mommy's sister) came to visit me and stayed until yesterday. We had so much fun together. She watched me on Friday and yesterday when mommy and daddy went to work. On Saturday, Aunt Mindy, mommy, and me went shopping at the Leesburg outlet mall. Mommy bought some clothes for work and bought me a few things too like a pretty pink lamp for my room, some new pjs, and some pants. Mommy and Aunt Mindy said I was a very good girl considering we were there for 7 hours! The rest of the time Aunt Mindy was here we just hung out and had fun together. I like hanging out with Aunt Mindy cause she makes me laugh! I am going to miss her but I can't wait to see her again at Christmas!








3 comments:

meghan said...

aw! how cute.. I love her first picture! I can't wait too see you big girl.. your beautiful!..
LOVE Ya
(Your favorite aunt)
MEGHAN!!!
xoxoxoxo

Abigail said...

Hi Madeline! I'm Abigail. Your mom and my mom are cousins which I guess would make us 2nd cousins. We haven't met yet but I hope to soon. You're a couple months older than me and can do a lot more than me, but I'm getting there. I just rolled over from my back to my stomach for the first time this week and I'm still trying to get this head control thing down. I love it when my mom reads to me to. I like the Eric Carle books. The Grouchy Ladybug is my favorite. Your mom needs to tell my mom where to get those Olivia the pig books because they sound pretty funny and I love to laugh. Well, I have to take a nap now but I will visit your blog soon to see how you're doing!

Love, Abigail

great aunt kim said...

HI MADELINE

I'M GLAD YOU ENJOYED YOUR VISIT WITH AUNT MINDY LAST WEEK. WE REALLY MISSED HER AT THE OFFICE. I WORK WITH HER EVERYDAY. IT WAS VERY QUITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE, GREAT AUNT KIM