Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I Am 5 Months Old!

Saturday was my 5 month birthday! I got to spend most of the day with daddy. It was really nice outside so he took me for an hour and a half walk. We went to the playground and daddy took me on the swing and down the slide. I loved it! Mommy was out shopping for a dress so she didn't come with us. Mommy and daddy are going to the Marine Corp. Ball and mommy needs something to wear to it.


I can't believe I have been here now for five whole months! (I don't think mommy and daddy can believe it either!) I'm an old pro at rolling over now and I love to eat my feet! It doesn't matter if I have socks on, I'll eat those too! And I'm starting to realize that if I don't like the taste of my socks, I can just pull them off! My teeth still haven't come in yet, but boy do my gums really hurt! I'll be sure to let you all know when I get my first tooth.


5 comments:

mary said...

Dear Madeline,
you are just too cute. You are getting so big, wish you were here so we could see you grow, but this is the next best thing. We are preparing for your arrival on Christmas, Santa will be making a special visit just for you this year. Keeping sending us pictures and cant wait to see you
Love
Grandma Stahlschmidt

Aunt Mindy said...

Madeline
You are so cute. I can't beleive you are 5 months old. I miss you so much, and can't wait to see you at Christmas!
Love
Aunt Mindy

Anonymous said...

MADELINE YOU ARE ADORABLE!! I LOVE U LOTS AND MISS YOU SO MUCH!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!

meghan said...

madeline ur adorable.. I love your new pictures I hope the pumpkin patch was fun :).. cant wait to see you soon
LOVE YOUR
FAVIORTE AUNT
MEGHAN!!!

Great Aunt Mary said...

Hi Madeline, It is so nice to see you and hear about what you have been up to. Your mom was so smart in setting this blog up for you. You seem to be so happy and are sooo beautiful. I know you are as smart as you are beautiful. I am so excited to meet you in a few weeks. We are going to have a party for you up at Green Lake, so I hope you will be happy.

Can't wait to meet and hold you.

Love
Your Great Aunt Mary