Thursday, November 15, 2007

My First McCormack Family Reunion


Last weekend was my first visit to Green Lake, Wisconsin for the annual McCormack family reunion. This year was the 30th anniversary! I finally got to meet all of my daddy's aunts, uncles, and cousins. Green Lake is really pretty, but it was chilly! On Saturday everyone threw me a "Meet Maddy" party. I got lots of new clothes and toys! I had fun the rest of the weekend just hanging out with everyone all weekend.

Playing the piano with grandpa.


Enjoying spending time with my great uncle Jerry.

In my new Packers gear asleep on grandma's lap.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg im really missing you alot. I cant wait for Christmas to be here it cant come soon enough. Grandma and Grandpa are on their way to see you right now. Love ya Ps maybe they will pack you in their suitcase home. JK LOVE YOU SWEETIE

lammyleap said...

It was great meeting you last weekend baby girl!!! We had so much fun watching you smile and eat your little feet. Megan thinks you are such a cutie!!
See you at X-Mas.
Give your folks a big hug and kiss from us.
Love,
Trev

meghan said...

madeline I can here you laughing i just got off the phone w/ u.. are u jumping in your jumpy thing.. how fun! i love u and miss u tons.. ur pictures with the mccormacks are super cute your getting big cant wait for xmas
love ya
your favorite aunt MEGHAN!!!