Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My 6 Month Birthday and First Thanksgiving!

Mommy has been very busy lately and apologizes for not being able to help me update my blog lately. So two big days have passed for me in the last couple of weeks. First, I turned 6 months old on November 20! I have been teething like crazy lately and mommy thinks it's only a matter of time before a tooth or two pop out. I can sit by myself for a minute or two before I topple over! A little more practice and I should have no problems with sitting up on my own. I've also been trying very hard to move around when I'm on the floor, but I can't quite figure out yet how to move my arms and legs at the same time to propel me forward. And mommy and daddy have really loved me lately because I have been sleeping for about 9-10 hours every night. I used to wake up every time I rolled onto my belly but now I actually sleep much better on my belly so when I roll over I just go right back to sleep! This may not come as a surprise to many of you since my mommy talks a lot, but I am trying really hard to say da da and ba ba. I've said both a few times, but I keep trying to say them over and over again.

For Thanksgiving, I hung out with daddy, mommy, and uncle John. They had turkey and lots of other things, while I got to eat some rice cereal and milk. Yummy! Then we went over to daddy's friend's apartment so they could all have pie. It was a pretty uneventful day, but it was fun to be home with mommy and daddy.

Mommy wants me to tell everyone that she doesn't have any new pictures to post right now but promises she will post some very soon.

2 comments:

meghan said...

its fun reading but we love pictures :)

lammyleap said...

Give your dad a big kiss from me on OUR B-Day. One day I will come and visit you when it is your dad and mine day and we can have fun playing with toys and making fun of your daddy!!
Love ya kid,
Trev