Thursday, December 6, 2007

New pictures!

As promised, here are some new pictures of me.

Me and daddy at Thanksgiving

Playing with my new toy!

Before heading out to pick out our Christmas tree!

I went to the doctors last week for my 6 month check-up. I weigh 13 pounds 4 ounces and I am 25.5 inches long. The doctor says everything looks great. I had to get some more shots and they hurt! The doctor said it was time for to start eating baby food. So this past week I have been eating rice cereal and sweet potatoes twice a day. I like the sweet potatoes, they're pretty good! Mommy says this week I get to try bananas! Eating baby food is very messy! I like to help mommy with the spoon and she sometimes lets me, but then it winds up all over my face and clothes!

Last weekend I went with mommy and daddy to pick out a Christmas tree. Mommy and daddy said the tree we got is a little charlie brown tree. It's the perfect sized tree for me. Mommy and daddy put lights and ornaments on it and I love to look at it when it's all lit up. Hopefully mommy can get some pictures of me in front of the tree to post here.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MADELINE YOU ARE A DOLL!! I LOVE YOU OH SO MUCH!! GUESS WHAT 18 MORE DAYS TILL YOU GET HERE!! YAY!!!

meghan said...

aw she's a doll!.. I love the santa outfit i forgot we sent that..

Will and Carson said...

Hi Madeline!
I hope you had a good Thanksgiving! We watched videos of you with your mama and papa Stahlschmidt at my mama and papa Stahlschmidts.They are so cute! I am telling my brother Carson all about you and he can't wait to meet you! We can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Love,
William and Carson