Sunday, August 3, 2008

Visit to Milwaukee!

Mommy and I went to Milwaukee for a week from July 11 - 18. Mommy had a conference there for work, so I got to spend time with Grandpa and Grandma McCormack, Aunt Mary, and all of my great aunts and uncles there. Great Aunt Marilyn and Great Uncle Dan had a barbecue for us one of the days we were there. It was a lot of fun! I got to go swimming with mommy. Grandpa and grandma did lots of fun things with me while I was there. They took me to the zoo, an art museum, and took me swimming again.

I am starting to babble a lot and can say a few things that mommy understands such as cat, dog, and what's that. I am still trying to walk, but I am definitely getting closer. I now let go of things and stand on my own for about 10-15 seconds. I just stand there trying to steady myself, so mommy thinks it won't be long until I've steadied myself enough that I'll try to take a step or two.

Here are some pictures from our visit to Milwaukee.

Here is me and grandpa in the pool:


Here is me with grandma and great aunt Marilyn at the pool:


Here's me and mommy hanging out one night at great aunt Maureen and great uncle Jerry's house:
And here is a picture of me in the pool with mommy:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss u Madeline..Im sending a package to you. Hope you like it. Love ya
Aunt MOLLY!