Sunday, August 17, 2008

Aunt Mindy's Visit

Mommy is sorry she is a little late in posting pictures from Aunt Mindy's visit. Aunt Mindy came to visit mommy and me from Thursday July 24 to Wednesday July 30. We had so much when she was here.
On Friday we took mommy to work and then me and Aunt Mindy walked around the city for a few hours. Then we met mommy for lunch and ate lunch in her conference room at work.
On Saturday, we all went to Claire's birthday party. That was lots of fun! I got to eat cake! I spent the rest of the weekend just hanging out with Aunt Mindy and mommy!
On Monday mommy didn't have to go to work because there was a fire on her floor, so we went shopping. Mommy bought me some walking shoes! After that we went to dinner in D.C. at Aunt Mindy's favorite restaurant, Luigi's. Aunt Mindy watched me on Tuesday and then Wednesday morning, me and mommy took Aunt Mindy to the airport. I was very sad to see her go because we had lots of fun playing together while she was here!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

madeline ur adorable! I hope you like all your presents!