Friday, August 29, 2008

Daddy's Home, I'm Walking, and Much More!

Daddy has been home now for 3 weeks and I love having him back! It didn't take me long to remember him and now we're best friends! We picked daddy up from the airport at 6:45 a.m. on Saturday August 9. It's so great having daddy back home. We play together a lot and he always makes me giggle! Some very exciting news!!!! I am walking now!!! I took my first steps a week before daddy came home, so he got to see me when I was still wobbly and watch me progress over the next couple of weeks. Now I'm an expert walker! I like walking everywhere now.

I also have three new teeth. I have two of my back teeth that came in about a month ago on the bottom. I also just got another one on the bottom next to my front teeth.


Mommy and daddy had a belated birthday party for me on Saturday August 23. It was so much fun. Lots of mommy and daddy's friends came to celebrate and so did Shamim, my nanny. Everybody sang happy birthday to me which I wasn't too sure about all of these people staring at me and singing. But I loved eating the cake!

No comments: