Sunday, July 12, 2009

Father's Day and More!

For Father's Day, me and mommy took daddy to brunch with their friends Julie and Woody, we all had so much fun! Here is a picture of me wearing daddy's shoes and a picture of me and daddy at brunch. I love my daddy!

I also got to pick out my tricycle that was a present from Grandma Suzy and Grandpa Tom! Here is a picture of me riding in it after mommy put it together. I don't quite understand how to pedal yet but I'm working on it!


Here are some fun pictures of me from the last few months! I don't really have to much to say. I'm talking a lot and love to learn. I know my ABC's, I can count to ten, and I know my colors! In a few weeks I will be going to the beach so there will be much more for me to write about when I get back!



No comments: